Star Forge Balancing Act

3 replies
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
Hey all,

With the server merges happening shortly, I thought I'd take this opportunity to generate some interest in revisiting the old SHADOWLANDS BALANCING ACT where we attempt to balance the factions for a few hours during prime time EDT. Reply to this thread if you're interested. Post your day/time availability and we can start from there. Also post your republic and imperial screen names and we'll add you to the guild to facilitate the coordination.
Posted Oct 31, 17 · OP
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SRW Recruit
Sure, I'd be interested. Kind of busy right now, so not certain when I can be on. On the weekends pretty much any time before 11PM, I guess. Sprigellania/Sprigellan, of course. Though, my other (not the one in the SRW guild) characters are in other GSF guilds already.
Posted Nov 1, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+398
Level 7
LEVEL 7
SRW Recruit
No real schedule and I don't plan on being on every day, but I'll try to be around when I can.
Curious how faction balance will be after the merge, I'll be imp side when I can get away with it.
tumblr_obn056tD851tlxnb3o6_400.gif
Posted Nov 2, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
I will be around sometimes, but I think we know the issue is that we need more than one or two players. I can make the effort (you know it's late night/early morning for me) but I'll do it if I know it's worthwhile.
Posted Nov 6, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices