Main Forum

Fly Nights?

6 replies
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
We would like to organize some fly nights semi-regularily moving forward, and would like to get some more people involved in the guild fly nights.

I have directed Ianir, Mendac, Skyesora, and Soojin to this thread as well, keep an eye on it and we can see if we can plan out a night every now and then to hang out and do some flying!

Please respond here with potential availability if you are interested, take care :)
Posted Jul 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Fleet Lieutenant
I'm free pretty much any night at some point. I have a scheduled raid at 11:00 EDT on Friday and Saturday and I might be starting another team that will be 9:30-12:00 EDT on Wednesday and Thursday, but other than that I am good to fly.
Posted Jul 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Fleet Captain
My schedule is pretty up in the air from week to week, and subject to change, but I would love to participate whenever I am available. I won't be around next week, though.
Posted Jul 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
Just to be clear, we don't generally organize nights -- for example, last night was a spontaneous event that just snowballed. If you guys do wanna fly with a team though, this is a good place to let other people know you're on and get someone to join you if available. Think of it as a classified ad. Post your time and place, and maybe someone else who can see it will respond.
Posted Jul 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Logistic Officer
My best night would be Monday. But I may be around at other times, so if you know what time and which server I will probably show up sometimes.
Posted Jul 13, 17
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SRW Recruit
As always, I can be there for any side. And with more flexibility of server and faction, now.
Posted Jul 13, 17
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
You know what? I want to fly tonight, but It's hard to ask that on this forum. If you guys want to, i'd encourage you to join the SRW discord channel and we can state when and where we are flying....on the fly!

https://discord.gg/9EjhZw
Posted Jul 13, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices