Main Forum

SRW vs TRE Saturdays

3 replies
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
Folks from TRE have reached out to me recently and indicated that they are preparing their forces on shadowlands imp side for another matchup against SRW. They would prefer to do it on a Saturday morning or afternoon. A date has not been set up ATM but the wheels have begun to turn.

This thread is where we can discuss details of this matchup; I encourage TRE players to post here to keep us informed of their progress as well as other considerations.

More 8v8's are always a good thing! The practice SRW, SiN, and the TRE squad are going to get from these are going to give us a lot of good opportunities to work on team strategies and is going to really set these groups ahead of the rest.

To any other players thinking of creating your own teams, now is the time!
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+322
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Architect
Sounds fun!
Posted Apr 20, 17
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
Blizzax suggested the possibility of june 3rd or 10th as dates to aim for.
Posted Apr 21, 17 · OP
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
June 3rd or 10th wont work for me, so folks, think up some dates (later in June?) which will work and we can figure out which ones work best.

Max can (and should) also join us for this event. It will give him some insight to how the TRE pilots fly when SiN takes them on.

This will be a tough one, so be sure your ships on shadowlands are good to go (pub side).
Posted May 20, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices