of 19

SRW vs Self Inflicted Mondays

182 replies
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
How about for now the default is JC, domination is meta ships, and TDM is ship limits? (3 GS, 3 scouts, 1 bomber, 1 strike)
Posted May 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
SRW Recruit
wrote:
At the moment it's like three deaf ladies in the backseat of a Buick trying to have a conversation.

i lol'ed

we communicate via a private slack page. if you're unfamiliar with slack - it's a collaboration tool, kinda like discord without the voice component. it's pretty effective. when we need to spread the word, everyone gets the message.

i think, optimally, we'll continue using slack on our end, but also post here. that's (obviously) what i've been doing, since I've been serving as the designated ambassador to SRW. but i'll see if any of the other SI folks want to jump in on this forum too. can't hurt to get a few more voices involved.

i agree that the key thing is getting the details firmed up ahead of time. we'll make a stronger effort to do that. the only thing i ask: if i pose a question here (about changing venue, or rules for the week, or whatever), please try to respond sooner rather than later. i did ask a couple of times about venue prior to 9:30, and didn't get an answer.

going with Siraka 's defaults will obviate some of that uncertainty. so I'm fine with that. if we do want to switch things up sometime, we'll just have to make sure we hammer things out earlier.
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
Yea sorry about the delay, I was hoping Vexxial could sort out his computer problems and play on JC. Skyesora was also going to be late, so we would have only been able to fly with 5 pilots on JC.
Posted May 25, 17 · OP · Last edited May 25, 17
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SRW Recruit
Speaking of the 999-1000 match, here it is:

Posted May 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+353
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Fleet Administrator
I'd rather we do normal rules as the default and save the goofy composition TDM's for special games or theme nights.

But looks like I'm out of it anyway.
Posted May 26, 17
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
We'll be on JC tomorrow at 9pm EST. Domination meta and TDM 3 GS, 3 scouts, 1 bomber, 1 strike.
Posted May 28, 17 · OP · Last edited May 28, 17
Votes:
+8
SRW Recruit
Hey, this is a little OT but it doesn't deserve extra thread. :-d One rep side guild is holding a GSF night on Progenitor, they have couple of good pilots so I decided to be imp side and do my best to provide tough opposition for fun matches (you might have noticed on Discord -> Progenitor channel).

As an acting guildmaster of SRW - Progenitor detachment, I'd like to invite anyone of you interested to join me imp side for this event. I welcome anyone with skill level from newbie to pro and ship mastery from stock to max. :-d The event starts tonight at around 21 BST time, which should be 2-4pm in US time zones I guess? If you have nothing to do in the afternoon, come visit us. :-)
Posted May 31, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SRW Recruit
Yes, I've been meaning to fly on prog more.
Posted May 31, 17 · Last edited May 31, 17
Votes:
+8
SRW Recruit
Sorry to Zarainia and the other guy (Node Humper) who came for the event on Progenitor, Rapid Serenity gave us wrong starting time. They sincerely appologize and want to invite us for another GSF event they plan for this saturday (3rd of june) on 16:30 BST (GMT +1). I'll give it another shot and Q imp side, but I'd rather won't promise anything this time. :-d
Posted May 31, 17 · Last edited May 31, 17
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
We'll be on tonight with at least part of the team at 9PM EST
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP
Page
of 19
NoticeNotices