of 54

Close games

532 replies
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
As I have stated, I now have a new video card. It's not state-of-the-art, but it is better than the integrated intel 4400 I've been running with until now.

Anyway, I've begun recording some of my games, in hopes of catching competitive ones. Here's one I had today on TRE:

I'd love to see similar games from other players, via video if possible (but screenshots are also nice). I think these games are more interesting to see than pics of someone pulling 200 dps or 20 kills.

Here's a screenshot for example from earlier this week (out of my "close games" folder, which will probably be used much less often now):

jo2aBzN.png

As always, criticism is welcome.
Posted Aug 8, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 8, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
Cool idea, I'll watch soon when I get a chance.
Posted Aug 8, 16
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SRW Recruit
I feel like your interest in this topic may be bias, given your name.
Arnium-Shadow
Jetsu-Smuggler
Helim-Assassin
Posted Aug 10, 16
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
No one seems to have picked up on this... I have two more.

Here is a fairly close game I had a couple of days ago on SL:

Here is a screenshot I took at the end of a game I honestly thought we would be stomped in, but somehow we held our own:

0svEbdD.jpg
Posted Aug 13, 16 · OP
Votes:
+223
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Admiral
Looks like you carried that last one pretty hard. And Vospirus died way too much. What ship were you flying?
Posted Aug 13, 16
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
Condor w/feedbacks and PD. I wasn't really carrying, I was surprised we got that close to winning.

Vospirus was on a gunship, very surprisingly. I think he could use some practice with it...
Posted Aug 13, 16 · OP
Votes:
+398
Level 7
LEVEL 7
SRW Recruit
CS have you memorized DO locations yet?
I make it a game where I try to guess where it's at before the match starts. It's been helping me.
Posted Aug 13, 16
Votes:
+266
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Fleet Captain
I do know all their locations, but I don't always remember to check the map... Also, I sometimes mix up the mid ones on lost shipyards, although it doesn't really matter (since I go mid anyway).
Posted Aug 13, 16 · OP
Votes:
+398
Level 7
LEVEL 7
SRW Recruit
tumblr_n4nxn0tQhI1sdf83po1_500.gif
This needs to be you when it comes to DO.
If you don't have it, you're salivating for it.
Posted Aug 13, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SRW Ensign
Vospirus was on a gunship, very surprisingly. I think he could use some practice with it...
Interesting. I didn't realize that he was gunshipping. Just thought you were hunting him down and wondered why you didn't went for Käärma as priority target.
Posted Aug 13, 16 · Last edited Aug 14, 16
Page
of 54
NoticeNotices