of 15

The screenshot thread

149 replies
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SRW Recruit
Fortress shield !!! Evasion is overrated anyway ;)
Posted Apr 13, 16
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Fleet Lieutenant
LOL yeah... I like my fortress... it keeps me alive... a lot... especially with the extra recharge it gives when taking ion hits :)
Posted Apr 13, 16
Votes:
+136
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Fleet Lieutenant
Here's one from last week.
As impressive as these numbers may be, they're not even close to the records, but I believe this is my personal best kill count.
Attached Images
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
SRW Recruit
wrote:
LOL yeah... I like my fortress... it keeps me alive... a lot... especially with the extra recharge it gives when taking ion hits :)

Jesus, seriously Nix? I've been on an anti-fortress crusade forever. Might as well hang a sign on your hull proclaiming "SHOOT ME PLEASE".

On topic: weird low-scoring TDM, just curious if anyone remembers a match with a lower total final score. I'm sure I've seen some, I just can't find any amidst my hundreds and hundreds of screenies.
10ndl3o.jpg
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SRW Recruit
Can I post this here?...
Attached Images
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
SRW Recruit
wrote:
Can I post this here?...

Sure, this would be the place. That is a whole hell of a lot of damage.

Poking around in my archives, I found the following...not recent, but one of my all-time favorites. Let's call this exhibit A in the "ION RAIL OP RAWR" court case. Almost every single one of those assists was the result of repeatedly and relentlessly hammering at the various enemies/detritus clustered around B.
11tssjb.jpg
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
SRW Recruit
Another fun one. See if you can figure out what's wrong with this picture.
t4zjiw.jpg
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SRW Recruit
Hahaha, you're "noclipping" through some structure? :undecided:
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
SRW Recruit
wrote:
Hahaha, you're "noclipping" through some structure? :undecided:

There's more to it. Check out where I am on the map.
Posted Apr 14, 16
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Fleet Lieutenant
Max I read the post about guns and fortress... trust me... I kill more with fortress being on than I ever did with DF... also... I like to pop it right when scouts think my shields are gone... and I zap their asses with my BLCs :p The way I use it is specialty engagements... I do it mainly for taking out other ion gunships without worry :) Also with the rise of type 2s using Plasma... it's basically ineffective against me also running deflection armor... the debuff on that is nothing compared to just a regular slug that ignores it... also anyone who isn't using BLCs / Heavies / Torps are in for a fight.
Posted Apr 14, 16 · Last edited Apr 14, 16
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices